Our mission, vision, and values statements
LAM is a Lebanese Association incorporated under the number 6157 dated 21/01/2020 and officially announced in the public journal under ILM&KKAHABAR: 151, Dated 11/02/2021
To spread mindfulness practice and research in Lebanon among individuals, organizations, and institutions and contribute to the well-being and mental health of Lebanese and all residents in Lebanon.
A peaceful and healthy society in Lebanon and the build-up of sustainable communities.
- Team Spirit
Our Board Members
- Mr. Daoud Matta, LAM President, MA in Mindfulness from Bangor University, TTR1 & TTR2 from Portugal and the UK, Mindfulness Teacher and Lecturer at AUB, LAU, and USJ
- Professor Charles Baddoura, LAM Honorary Advisor, President of ALTCC, and Honorary Member of the World Psychiatric Association
- Dr. Gisele Roufayel-Kazour, Honorary Member, Professor of Psychology at the Lebanese University
- Dr. Daisy Baddoura, Honorary Member, Professor of Management at USJ
- Dr. Marie-Anne Koury, LAM Vice President and Acting Accountant, Clinical Psychologist at LAU
- Dr. Christine Nassar, Professor of Psychology at the Lebanese University, Author
- Dr. Francois Kazour, Psychiatrist and faculty member at USJ
- Dr. Sahar Obeid, Professor of Psychology at USEK
- Dr. Eli Chedid, Psychiatrist and faculty member at the Lebanese University
- Ms. Nadine Zakaria, Secretary General, Art Therapy
- Dr. Hilda Bairamian, Treasury, Doctor of Management at USJ
- Ms. Waad Chartouni, Government Representative, Clinical Psychologist at the Hospital of the Cross
President of the Lebanese Association of mindfulness since 2021.
MA in Mindfulness-Based Approaches, Bangor University, UK
Diploma in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy from ALTCC
Ms. in Strategy & Leadership from London Business School
Professor Charles Baddoura
LAM Honorary Advisor
Dr. Baddoura is the President of the Lebanese Association of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. He is a Professor of Psychiatry at the Saint Joseph University School of Medicine.
Dr. Baddoura was the President of the Lebanese Psychiatric Society for three mandates in 1994, 2006, and 2013. He was also the founder of the Lebanese Board of Psychiatry Residency Program. Moreover, he was the President of the Arab Federation of Psychiatrists in 2014 (two years mandate), and President Advisor in 2016. Founder and current Lebanese member of the committee of the Arab Board Specialization.
Dr. Baddoura is French Board certified in Psychiatry and Forensic medicine «ancien interne des hôpitaux de Paris». He is an Honorary member of the World Psychiatric Association.